Exclusive Membership at the Woodlawn Golfcourse
At the Woodlawn Golf Course you can choose between paying normal Green Fees as and when, or a much more rewarding exclusive Annual Green Fee (AGF) membership, with which we offer excellent availability of tee-times, well ahead of normal Green Fee payers and a full service golf operatio in a relaxed, secure and exclusive location,
If the beautiful golf course at Woodlawn Golf Course isn't enough to keep you coming back, then you should explore all the possibilities of our Annual Green Fee memberships.
Our competitive Annual Green Fee rates and great amenities make being a part of our golf community an easy choice. Join today for the best savings of the year!
If you only play now and then or are an occasional visitor, your best choice is to use our Regular Green Fees. However, if you could play more regularly, we offer a very competetive Annual Green Fee Membership - check this out in the next few tabs and you'll be amazed how easy it is to save loads of money and pay in easy monthly installments!
But if a Regular Green Fee, and any other Service Fees is what you need:
What does an Annual Green Fee (AGF) include? It includes your green fee and reciprocal privileges at other AF courses when TDY and on orders only. However, Woodlawn extends the following additional promotional benefits to its AGF members:
- Unlimited Tee Times
- FREE (USGA Formula) Handicap service
- Advanced Tee Time Reservations:
- Active Duty: 14 Days
- Others: 07 Days
- Significant Discounts (60%+ OFF) on Family Member Rates
- Coupon Book valued at up to $250 or more savings
- Discounts on Golf Tournaments
- $25 Off Annual Locker Rental
- On-Line Web Specials
- 100% Reciprocal Green Fees & Privileges when TDY and on orders only at AF Golf Courses World-wide
- NO TAX -- TAX FREE ZONE
Annual Rates 1st Member 1st Dependant 2nd Dependant TBA soon! E-1 - E-4* E-5 & Up*, All DoD Civilians (GS/NAF/DECA/DODEA/Contractors) Youth (17 & under)
*Retirees pay according to Retired Rank
1. Cart Fee not included with Annual Green Fee.
2. All rates i.a.w. AFI 34-116 which (amongst others) states that E-1 to E-4 rate must be 75% of the E-5 & above rate. The AFI also states that only two tiers shall exist.
It is possible to pay your AGF Membership in monthly installments as shown in the table below. Please contact the PRO Shop for further information.
Payment Plan 1st Member 1st Dependent 2nd Dependent All TBA soon! E-1 - E-4 E-5 & Up Youth (17 & Under)