The AF Golf POS system requires players to turn-in their scorecard to the Starter Shack for the Woodlawn staff to post. To ensure your scores can be entered into the Woodlawn Handicap Registration System please follow these steps:
- Please write legibly - if in doubt, our Staff will not enter any scores.
- Enter the date - as scores are calculated in date order, a wrong order may yield an incorrect handicap. Therefore, without a date our staff wiil not enter your score.
- Enter your first & last name - some surnames are identical, a first name helps identify the correct player.
- Circle the Tees you used (red, white or blue).
- Adjust your scores, if applicable, i.a.w. your Course Handicap and Equitable Score Control (ESC):
If you have any questions, please see the Starter or the Management.